Monday, January 30, 2012

A Red Rose.....or cherry cobbler

Hello stampers!! It has been over a year since I have posted anything to this blog!! I thought I would post this card just to see if I have any followers left! If you know longer want to receive updates, feel free to unsubscribe. Trust me, I completely understand! I am going to try to at least post once a week. I'm not making any promises but I am going to make an attempt!!



I know most of you have jumped on the Pinterest craze! I know I have and I am totally addicted! I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) from there. You can view the original here. I kept it basically the same only changing out one of the white layers for a layer of black. The rose petals and stem are made using the Bird Builder Punch (#117191).

Here's a list of Stampin Up! supplies:
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Black, Garden Green, and Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (sponged the edges of the petals), Garden Green (sponging)
Stamps: Only used the valentine sentiment from Grateful Greetings on the inside
Other: Perfect Polka Dot folder (117335), Bird Builder Punch (117191), Lattice Bigz Die (115958), Cherry Cobbles Seam Binding Ribbon (120992), Stampin Dimensionals (120992)

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments: